"She understood that the hardest times in life to go through were when you were transitioning from one version of yourself to another."
- Sarah Addison Allen, Lost Lake (via universal-wanderer)
"A star falls from the sky and into your hands. Then it seeps through your veins and swims inside your blood and becomes every part of you. And then you have to put it back into the sky. And it’s the most painful thing you’ll ever have to do and that you’ve ever done. But what’s yours is yours. Whether it’s up in the sky or here in your hands. And one day, it’ll fall from the sky and hit you in the head real hard and that time, you won’t have to put it back in the sky again."
- C. JoyBell C. (via hqlines)
"Am I wrong for thinking that we could be something for real?"
- Nico & Vinz (via hqlines)
"I think that if I could fall asleep next to you every night, I’d never really be sad again."
- Midnight thoughts (I already miss you)
"Is it just a bad night or am I getting bad again?"
- I ask myself this all the time (via lonexwxlf)
"Poetry is just the evidence of life. If your life is burning well, poetry is just the ash."
- Leonard Cohen (via observando)